- Lediga jobb
- Jobba med oss
- För kunder
- Om oss
We are looking for a Medical Advisor (MA), to join the Nordic Medical Affairs Team, referring to the Medical Director in Paris. This role brings a fantastic opportunity to become a vital part of a company with huge growth potential and a very promising pipeline within oncology. Pierre Fabre dedicate their work to improve the lives of cancer patients, by building close teamwork and partnerships with health care providers and by developing hard working teams collaborating closely and cross functionally.
The dedicated Nordic Medical Affairs Team currently consisting of one Medical Advisor that represents Pierre Fabre Medical Affairs Department on the field.
ABOUT PIERRE FABRE
Pierre Fabre Norden AB is a subsidiary owned 100% by Pierre Fabre Medicament SaS. Head office is in Stockholm, and with employees also in Denmark, Finland and Norway.
Pierre Fabre in the Nordics provides therapeutic solutions to treat different types of cancer. They are now actively working with a portfolio of innovative oncology drugs. Key therapeutic areas are metastatic melanoma, breast cancer, colorectal and lung cancer.
To thrive and be successful in the role, you are a dedicated Medical Affairs professional with solid scientific competence and understanding.
You have an open and flexible approach and curious personality which makes you strong at adapting to fast changing situations and opportunities at work.
You work in a structured way to deliver high quality work.
You need to have excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English and Finnish.
As a person, you are a truly cooperative team player and humble to the revolving development in pharma business. The role covers all four Nordic countries, focus on Finland and Sweden, and will require some travelling.
Pierre Fabre are open to hiring in Sweden and Finland.
WHAT YOU´LL DO
• Develop and sustain long-term professional relationships with Thought Leaders (TLs) through innovative scientific and clinically relevant projects.
• Develop a deep knowledge and keep updated of the product, clinical studies and other relevant scientific activities in the different therapeutic areas.
• Exchange scientific information and gain insights with Health Care Providers (HCPs) and decision makers in a non-promotional scientific context.
• Be the Field link for Scientific projects, RWE projects and clinical trials initiated by clinical physicians or academic groups (investigator initiated interventional studies – IIIS)
• Provide Internal scientific support and training
• Perform all actions in an ethical and legally compliant manner and in accordance with the strategy developed by Pierre Fabre and to any country specific “Code of Conduct”
• Provide input to and implement the country medical plan and territory action plan
• Be truly collaborative in both external and internal relationships.
ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE
• Scientific degree in Life Sciences or a related area
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preferably within the relevant therapeutic area.
• Experience from Medical Affairs is meritorious.
• Ability to travel
• Driver’s license required – a company car follows the position.
Do you want to play an important role in an international, expanding and ambitious company? We can´t wait to hear from you.