- Lediga jobb
- Jobba med oss
- För kunder
- Om oss
THE OPPORTUNITY – DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Are you a dynamic, business minded and results and people-oriented leader who loves to see your colleagues develop and grow? Then you should take a closer look at the role as Head of Sales Sweden at Boehringer Ingelheim?
Head of Sales is responsible for building and maintaining a high-performance sale organisation and account management team to effectively achieve business success and strategy implementation. You will also lead a team of regional market access managers, therefore understanding and knowledge of regional healthcare issues with higher decisionmakers and regional market access/policy issues are also necessary.
• further develop the preferred partner concept (win-win mindset), create / implement intrapreneurial and effective sales strategies and lead nationwide the sales organization to create a dynamic and efficient work environment
• provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development taking appropriate action to correct deviations
• develop the team and individuals to identify different skills in the team and use skills in an optimized way
• ensure compliance within the sales organization in accordance with internal and external rules and regulations
• provide sales management, budget control and compensation programs (bonus and incentives programs)
• design the appropriate sales force structure, showing agility in allocating territory managers geographically to ensure an optimized coverage of the target houses (preferred partner targets) prioritising customer focus, including input into regional market access managers activities.
• represent the sales organizations in all relevant forums ensuring optimal cross-functional collaboration and decision making
• develop and maintain professional relationships with external experts and the medical community in general
• Upskill the sales team to optimally use digital tools to become more multichannel
• Collate customer insights as appropriate and communicate to brand teams:
• You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from pharmaceutical industry & life science and a relevant bachelor/master´s degree, preferably with some international professional experience to bring fresh perspectives to the organisation. You have previous experience from sales leadership positions You speak and write professional English and Swedish fluently.
• You must be strong in:
1. Strong in coaching, developing individuals & building effective teams.
2. Good cultural fit with BI values.
3. Results orientation
4. Lead Account and Customer planning
5. Change Management
6. Strategic financial acumen
As a person you are stable and trustworthy. You are a strong interactor who is authentic and mature. You make an impact and make your team visible. You are mindful of your people and their well-being. You are an analytical and data driven sales and business leader, who can connect data with actions. You are an energetic leader who love your sales organisation, can engage the team and build trust, walking the talk.
This is an office-based position in Stockholm, Sweden. Preferably, you live in the Stockholm region.
You will report directly to the General Manager and Head of Pharma, Sweden and be a part of the Swedish management team.
THIS POSITION IS NOT LONGER OPEN (TILLSATT)
If you need more info before your application, please contact one of us:
Leif Olsson, email@example.com, +46 706 99 47 80 or
Johan Walde, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 761 87 06 12
“Next to the opportunity to develop and challenge yourself while learning from a fast-paced environment:
· Work in a wellbeing-oriented organization (Premium access to Headspace and ongoing support and initiatives related to ways of working to help our employees to stay healthy and constantly improve the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being
· Customized Development plan based on your role and aspirations, with several learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning Premium, and access to international development opportunities and training programs
· Good balance between work and free time (Mix of working from home within the respective country / office as well as flexible working hours)
· Competitive salary package and benefits (e.g., Access to Fitness activities and private healthcare insurance)
· A fun, diverse, and multicultural working environment.”
“This is where you can grow, collaborate, innovate, and improve lives.
At Boehringer Ingelheim, improving human and animal health has been at the core of what we do for a long time. Our People are the beating heart of our business. They are the ambassadors and driving force of our sustainable development agenda.
We are working to deliver across our six impact areas, drawing on our unique strengths and capabilities as a global health company.” Sustainable Development – For Generations” incorporates initiatives that we have been driving forward for many years.
Our work in these areas guarantee our commitment to our three pillars: More Health, More Green’ and
Boehringer Ingelheim culture is closely linked to the principles of AAI – Agility, Accountability, and Intrapreneurship. In Sweden it is also strengthened by the local cultural value initiatives of BILiV. Want to learn more about us? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/”
Diversity & Inclusion
“At Boehringer Ingelheim we share the opinion that diversity and inclusion is essential for the growth of our business and that our strengths and competitive advantage are also the result of the diversity of our company – diversity across the three dimensions of inclusion: Gender, Geography and Generation. Our people are part of a deep-rooted, family company philosophy that welcomes everyone! We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. “