Meetings and Congress Team Associate, längre konsultuppdrag
For one of our customers we are now looking for a Meetings and Congress Associate for a longer consultancy assignment.
The function of this role is to deliver exceptional support to the busy Local Customer Meetings and Congress Team (LMC) supporting all countries in the NE Hub (UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark) primarily for Sales Force meetings. This role would suit a Customer Focused Individual. You should be keen and able to support the vision of delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences.
- Be the point of contact for sales force meeting owners and managers in all Nordic countries.
- Provide administrative support and oversight to all types of sales force meetings to ensure they are all compliant.
- Be responsible for representing and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Have expertise and knowledge of the NE Hub meetings processes and the Mercury meeting system including meeting validation, activation, contracting and transparency requirements. Coach Sales teams on entering compliant meetings in the Salesforce platform.
- Partner with the contracting team to manage the contracting of Service Providers and payment process.
- Customer meetings are a high-risk area of the business and hence the Associate must become expert in relevant global/local policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain internal partnerships with many other functions within and outside the hub.
- Monitor and share data on volumes and errors with Sales directors and managers.
- Be responsive to audit, quality and compliance requests.
- Support the business by sharing relevant information, giving guidance and coaching and answering questions.
- High standard of recording and retention of meeting related documents. Accuracy and compliance focus are paramount.
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and the ability to develop professional relationships with all parties (internal and external) and at all levels.
- Strong learning agility with various computer applications and software.
- Ability to solve problems and desire to drive improvement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work within a highly regulated environment.
- Well organized, self-starter able to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
- Administrative skills and attention to detail with high quality output.
- Open minded and able to embrace change.
- Ability to remain focused with repetitive workload.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experienced with Pharma industry and Codes of practice including TOV as well as meetings processes.
- Customer Focused experience including self-management of priority setting, whilst working calmly under pressure in a very busy team environment.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build good rapport with customers virtually.
- High energy, drive and enthusiasm to deliver excellent results.
- Ideally experience in a Salesforce platform or equivalent.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send in your current CV and an application letter as soon as possible.