MSLs for consulting assignments and/or recruitment opportunities.
Are you looking for a new professional challenge in which you can grow your skills and knowledge while making a difference for patients?
We are currently looking for several MSLs (Medical Scientific Liaisons) who are interested in consulting assignments (50%-100%) and/or recruitment opportunities.
In these positions you will contribute to increased awareness and to better treatment by discussing results of high-quality trials by building and maintaining trustworthy scientific and medical relations with Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
You will support different teams (Medical team, Marketing, Field Force, Key Account Managers, Market Access and more) but the most important interactions will take place with the national/regional scientific/medical community.
You like to work in an environment where you can:
- Act as a Health Care Professionals (HCPs) scientific resource and go-to-person for scientific queries and in-depth scientific information related to medications and indications within your area of expertise
- Generate and communicate scientific data; have a deep understanding of scientific and medical thinking, limitations, and opportunities
- Support Clinical Operations in protocol review, feasibility, investigator meetings and trainings
- Support Internal Medical Teams, Field force, Key Account Managers, Marketing and Market access
- Develop and maintain network and interact with HCPs and authorities
- Document insights from interactions with stakeholders and co-create actionable strategies based on them
- Identify need for registries, epidemiological studies, non-trial activities and other medical/scientific projects
- Expect to spend around 70% of your time on external activities.
What you should bring to the team:
- Ideally you have a PhD or a M.Sc. in Medical Sciences
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in life science
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills to share scientific content and context to multiple audiences – both orally and in writing
- Analytic, innovative, with can-do attitude who works with passion
- Outgoing personality, team-player with good peer relationship skills
- Excellent command of the Swedish and English language
- Knowledge of clinical trial design/process and of the National Health Care System
- You have cross functional collaboration skills with a good skillset in the digital field
- You feel that spreading awareness around a specific disease really makes the difference in patients’ lives and you are not afraid to let others know!
- You are open to digital transformation and you have a valid driving license and are passionate about a field-based role.
How to apply
Do these positions sounds interesting? Don’t hesitate to apply! Upload your resume and motivation letter in English by clicking the apply button.
You may also contact either of us for more information before applying.